Glass Ionomer Cement Type-II
Glass Ionomer Type II is a restorative self-cured suitable for a permanent dental filling.
it utilized for the restoration of primary teeth core build-up and restoration of class.
little quantity fillings Restorations of smaller lesions Primary teeth filling Gap fixing Filling of cervical erosions Fillings before crown preparations Composition
Powder – Calcium-alumina
Fluorosilicate glass Fluid
- Storage And Quantity
- Reviews (0)
- Restoration of erosive/abrasive lesions without cavity preparation.
- Fixing and filling of occlusal pit and gaps.
- Restoration of primary teeth.
- Restoration of class V carious lesions.
- Restoration of class III carious lesions, preferably using the lingual approach.
- Fix of imperfect edges in restorations..
- Minimal Cavity preparations in proximal lesions through buccal and occlusal approach (tunnel preparations).
- Core built up.
- Provisional restorations where future veneer crowns are contemplated.
- Sealing at roof surface for overdentures.
- Chemical adhesion to tooth structure allows minimal cavity preparation without the need for etching or bonding agents.
- Chemical setting without shrinkage and similar thermal expansion as tooth structure offers an excellent marginal seal.
- Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity facilitating postoperative diagnosis.
- Low solubility for more durable and longer-lasting restorations.
- Long term clinical success.
Storage And Quantity
- Store the item at 15-25° C/59-77° F.
- Store the item in a dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and moisture places
- Use before the date of manufacturing
- Use screw-cap jars as soon as possible.
- Liquid: 10ml.
- Powder: 15g.
- Mixing pad and Powder spoon.