Press ‘N Heat
The Press ‘N Heat provides a source of heat for shearing off excess gutta percha during any obturation technique. The Press ‘N Heat eliminates the need for open flame in the operatory resulting in added saftey and controlled heat delivery to the working site.
- Technical Specifications
- Reviews (0)
- Allows multiple tip styles
- Adjustable heat intensity
- Heat activation
- Internally heated tips.
- Consistent and convenient chairside heating system for warm gutta percha techniques
- Safer, faster and more consistent than open flames or Bunsen burners
- User has complete control over the heat level.
- Heat is concentrated at the end of the tip, where it’s needed most.
- Battery Life: 30-40 minutes
- Battery Type: sealed lead-acid batteries
- Power requirements: 110V