GC Gold Label 1
Gold Label GC 1 radiopaque posterior glass ionomer restorative cement is used for
It is a strontium based containing strontium glass 1-1PKG..
It provides good radiopacity and the snap-set that are highly preferred characteristics.
This dental gic cement has excellent wetting properties, Long term clinical data, No
surface preparation required and Easy post-operative checks.
This strontium present in the cement mimics calcium forming strontium hydroxyapatite
and fluoroapatite which promote remineralization of the tooth structure.
Good colour match to tooth structure and More durable, longer lasting restorations for
Dental filling kits GC gold label 1: every pack have 2 items.
Product Quantity: power: 35g, liquid: 25g (20ml) Approx
Handling: Mixing time: 20 sec,Working time: 20 minutes,finishing from start of mix : 6
Pack of: 1
- Product Info
- Reviews (0)
- GC 1 Gold Label Excellent Radiopaque Posterior Restorative Cement.
- This Dental product intrinsic chemical adhesion to both tooth structure and metal.
- It is easy to mixing and sharper setting makes it so easy to use.
- This glass Ionomer (GI) formulation and Fluoride release.
- Dental filling kit every pack have 2 items.
- Product Quantity: power: 35g, liquid: 25g (20ml) Approx
- Handling: Mixing time: 20 sec,Working time: 20 minutes,finishing from start of mix : 6 minutes,temperature: 23oC.