Glass Ionomer Cement Type-I
- Storage And Quantity
- Reviews (0)
- Luting of metal-based crowns, extensions, inlays and Onlays.
- Luting of high-strength every clay crown and bridges.
- Luting of metals-based and high strength every clay crown and bridges on implants abutments.
- Luting of metal root posts or indirect metal post-centre build-ups.
- Luting of prefabricated steel crowns.
- Luting of orthodontics bands.
- Reasonable for huge reclamations.
- Incredible wetting properties.
- Stable and Low film thickness.
- High level of translucency for aesthetic results
- Simple removal of excess material.
- Continous arrival of fluoride.
- .No known postoperative sensitivities.
Storage And Quantity
- Store the item at 15-25° C/59-77° F.
- Store the item in a dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and moisture places
- Use before the date of manufacturing
- Use screw-cap jars as soon as possible.
- Liquid: 10ml.
- Powder: 15g.
- Mixing pad and Powder spoon.