GC EverStick C&B
The utilization of GC everStickC&B fibre reinforcement offers a unique treatment technique for supplanting missing teeth. With GC everStickC&B you can get ready composite bridges reinforced with stranded fibres in a single visit utilizing a negligibly intrusive method. This proof-based fibre reinforcement technology provides you with a sans metal, savvy treatment strategy complete your prosthetic treatment decisions. GC everStickC&B empowers you to plan reversible, negligibly obtrusive arrangements where sound tooth construction can be put something aside however long it is clinically conceivable.
- Reviews (0)
- Solid and tasteful approach to replace missing teeth during one visit
- Tooth tissue safeguarding approach
- Ideal for pressing circumstances and injury cases to give a prompt solution to replace for missing teeth
- The economical alternative in case of extensive restorative requirements
- Ideal for both front and back rebuilding efforts
- surface retained bridges, Inlay and Onlay bridges.
- Hybrid bridges, Full cover crown bridges.
- Implant-supported bridges, Temporary bridges.
- Immediate bridges.