Rapi G – Fumigation (10 Sachets)
“Rapi-G” is an advance Gas disinfection system, it doesn’t require any fumigation machine, It is aPowder Sachet in which we need to add some prescribed amount of water, it immediately start releasing the Chlorine Dioxide Gas from it. This ClO2 gas is having more oxidizing ( Bacteria, virus & Spore killing) capacity in comparison to Ozone, Chlorine, Hydrogen peroxide, formaldehyde and Non carcinogenic etc.
The same molecule is already approved or recommended by WHO, US-EPA, FDA for disinfection, Sanitization, Fumigation of Air, Surface etc.
Rapi – G Overview – Download
ICMR Procurement and National Virology Labtests – Download
Advisory on Fumigation by GDC – Download
- Uses of Rapi-G
- Benefits Of Rapi-G
- How To Use
- Comparison with Other Fumigation Methods
- Reviews (0)
Uses of Rapi-G
1) Operation Theater, Dental Clinics, Ward room and hospital Sanitization or Fumigation.
2) Smell control in the infected areas.
Benefits Of Rapi-G
1) No need any fogging machine
2) No Need of covering the equipment
3) No Need post moping of cleaning after fumigation
4) No water spray, no corrosion to the machine
5) It is 100% food grade and non-carcinogenic
6) It will eliminate all viruses, bacteria, fungi and their spores.
7) Very low quantity required no side & long term effects.
8) Being a gas, it reaches every corner of the room.
9) Safe for Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Equipment and Components.
10)No need of technical person and machine.
11)Safe for the people and Good Material Compatibility
12)ClO2 is registered with the United States Environmental Protection Agency (US
EPA) as a sterilizer.
How To Use
1) Close all the openings of the room and stop the air ventilation.
2) Cut the pouch and put in a small broad open plastic bowl or plate.
3) Put approx 20ml clean water in the plate to wet the powder.
4) Immediately leave the room, close the door properly for 1.30hr to 2.00 hr.
5) Open the AC, Fans, Air-Ventilation system etc. for 2 to 5 min.
6) Now room or Place is ready to be use.
1) Do not close the bowl or plate after putting the clean water.
2) After mixing Water and Rapi-G do not inhale.
3) In case of excess fumes cover your mouth and nose with Wet cloth
1) Keep it away from the children
2) In case of eye irritation wash with water.
3) In case of any other problems contact to the doctor
Comparison with Other Fumigation Methods