Tempfil-G is temporary filling materials self-restoring under dampness for impermanent filling of cavities.
The last hardness of the three variations diminishes in the sequence of posting. Tempfil-G can be eliminated in one piece without buildup.
Product Total: ₹150
- Packing quantity
- Reviews (0)
Suggested for temporary restoration of cavities in the interval between tooth planning and the perpetual cementation of finished inlays and as an establishing mode for all sort of impermanent crowns.
- .Utilize an instrument to fill the necessary quantity into the wet cavity.The hardening process begins after a few minutes. Maintain a strategic distance from any openness to biting pressing factor for around 2 hours after application.
- Deep cavities need not be filled totally. If the material is utilized to close everything down medication, without pressure application is suggested.
- Utilize rotary instruments to eliminate the impermanent filling. Eliminate the Tempfil-G loading up with a hardened test.
- Due to sensitivity to moisture, close the tube or jar immediately after removing the material, since otherwise the viscosity of the material increases (due to the entry of moisture), and the material may no longer be extractable.
- Tempfil-G: 40gms
- Store the item at 15-25° C/59-77° F.
- Store the item in a dry place.
- Do not use after the expiration date.
- Use the screw-cap jar as soon as possible
There are no reviews yet.