Ultimate Plan: (98,000/- Inclusive GST + Shipping)
|COXO’s Extra Oral Suction||1||₹ 65000|
|FOGGER – Fumigation (7.5 ltrs Tank)||1||₹ 27000|
|Infrared Thermometer||1||₹ 5500|
|RAPI –G Sanitization Sachets||30||₹ 6750|
|PE Half Gowns||100||₹ 7500|
|PPE CoverAll 80GSM (Spun lace)||10||₹ 5000|
|N-95 Mask||10||₹ 2500|
|Face Shields||50||₹ 3000|
|Non-vented Goggles||10||₹ 1500|
Connecting Carts Benefits
How It Works
If the number of carts reaches to Level 2 or Level 3 at the end of the sale, then all the buyers will pay the lowest end sale price only irrespective of their Level at the time of booking..
- COXO’s Extra Oral Suction
- INFRARED THERMOMETER
- RAPI –G Sanitization Sachets
- PE Half Gowns
- PPE Cover All Suit
- N-95 Masks
- Face shields
- Non-vented Goggles
- Reviews (0)
COXO’s Extra Oral Suction
The extra oral Aerosol Suction Machine with triple filter element of activated carbon + HEPA reacting 99.99% filtration efficiency.
60mm large diameter suction pipe with suction capacity up to 4.5m³/min
500W High power strong negative pressure suction
Mute design, noise is less than 62 db
Droplets, aerosol inhalation rate more than 99%
Multi – joint universal aluminum alloy suction arm can be easily adjusted to any direction
High power , High suction Stable operation and long service life
Dual UV sterilization Fit the medical sterilization standard Avoid cross-infection
Intelligent control 10 gears of wind speed adjustment
Transparent diamond-shaped suction mask specially designed for oral cavity without obstructing visual ﬁeld
Super strong suctionRapid solution of aerosol particles, bacterial droplets, blood, virus, etc Provides a safe and healthy environment for doctors and patient
Imported DC brushless motor which saves 43% of the power than similar products.
service life can reach 10 years
- Fogger unit generates high density fog with droplets of sub-micron range, also provide maximum thrust, deeper penetration.
- It’s wide spread of aerosols ensuring effective & uniform treatment of ULV chemical being fogged, be it aerial fumigation / fogging or surface treatment.
- Lightweight, portable & extremely user –friendly, Fogger aerosol generators are highly versatile & ideal equipment to dispense winds rang of disinfectants, biocides, fungicides, deodorants & pesticides
- Provides excellent control on droplet size & is capable of generating ultra-fine droplets (sub-microns) for fogging to droplets (heavy fog) as application demand
- Sterile areas ready for within 1-1/2hr maximum, Speed of the application gives great saving in time and permits the treatment to be made when convenient
- No side effects, irritation compared to Formalin +KMNO4 fumigation
- No flooding of disinfectant on the floor /surface, Compatible with wide range of disinfectants
- Special air filter prevents entry of dust, dirt & chemical
- Fast, highly effective, safe nontoxic fumigation
- Save substantial amount of chemical cost with better treatment result
- Non – Contact & Infrared Probe
- Rapid measurement & Temperature Alarm
- 32 Sets of Memory
- Big Screen back light & Unit Conversion
RAPI –G Sanitization Sachets
Rapi –G which is gas disinfection system that sanitizes air & surface of the clinic room, hospital wards or even operation theaters.
It is very easy without any additional cost of Fogger/fumigation and maintenance even.
This powder contains Chlorine Dioxide which is bactericidal & virusidal.
PE Half Gowns
A lightweight blue polyethylene material
Sterile & Impervious material
Soft & Noiseless hence comfortable in wearing
Knee length protection
PPE Cover All Suit
80 GSM thickness
Non-woven spun lace material (The non–woven nature of the fabric provides a breathable alternative to tightly woven fabrics). The random orientation of the fibers in the nonwoven fabrics successfully reduces liquid transmission by (i) providing filtering media (ii) reducing the capillary formation. The most commonly used nonwoven fabrics for isolation gowns are spun bond
Hydrophobic material (The hydrophobic nature repel infectious droplets)
The filtration media contained in the N95 is designed to capture at least 95% of particles measuring a median of 0.3 µm. Even though viral particles are a few orders of magnitude smaller than this, nanoparticles mainly travel by Brownian motion and are effectively captured within the N95 filter via mechanical and electrostatic forces. The outer mask material is typically hydrophobic polypropylene. Importantly, extended use, re-use, or re-processing of masks all affect the filtration capacity of the mask.
The CDC reports that prolonged N95 mask use (including between patients) can be safe for up to 8 hours, and encourages each user to review each manufacturer’s recommendations prior to following this strategy. Current guidelines encourage wearing a face shield over the N95 to decrease the chances of soiling the mask.
Because coronaviruses lose their viability significantly after 72 hours many organizations have promoted a rotation and re-use strategy.
Face Protection – Protect face, nose, mouth, and eyes Covers forehead, extend below chin and wrap around side of face. In aerosol generating procedures, face shields prevents Viral RNA to fall on the facial skin where a virus can get a portal of entry particularly in men due to miniature cuts produced during shaving.
Non-vented Goggles: These Goggles provide barrier protection for the eyes; personal prescription lenses do not provide optimal eye protection and should not be used as a substitute for goggles. Snug Fit: Goggles should fit snuggly over and around the eyes or personal prescription lenses. Antifog: Goggles with antifog features will help maintain clarity of vision.