Implant Trephine drills
- Reviews (0)
Trephine Drills are used for Bone Harvesting, Bone Perforation, Implant Removal.
- Thin Cutting Blade for Minimum Bone Loss.
- The Dental Trephine Burs allows the preparation of bone Cylinders with Diameter of 4.0mm to 7.0mm for Transplantation.
- The instruments with smaller diameter are more suited for preparation of Bone Lid in the course of an apical ectomy.
- Trephine Burs removes the bone in the circular direction.They remove bone in circular quantities during surgical procedures for Bone Grafting.
The opening in the working area of the Trephine Burs not only permits better vision on the surgical site, but also facilitates ejection of the bone cylinder.
- These Trephine drills act as a Bone Block Collector. Synthetic bone costs a lot and hence these Trephine Burs/Drills are most important toold for all dentists.
- These Drills are made of High Quality Stainless Steel. These are highly efficient toothing specially suited for Cutting Bone and Non-Traumatic Treatment.
Recommendation for Use:
- Optimal Speed: 800 rpm to 1000 rpm.
- Maximum Speed: 6000 rpm.
· To be used in Contra-Angle with reduction atleast 10:1 under constant External Cooling with Sterile Physio-Dispensor Saline Solution.